There is a place on the “Notice of Intent to Claim a Personal Deduction Form” where the amount to be claimed can be amended as long as that is done before the Individual’s tax return is lodged.


    New to this site? Sign Up

    We have upgraded our website for a better experience.

    Because of this upgrade, all members need to change their password to access their account by clicking the Forgot Password button below.

    Thank you and we look forward to your continued support!