I have come across a process called undivided part title from memory, which basically allows a property to be split in terms of ownership, meaning the LRBA may be able to be secured over the undivided 50% only.

    The trustees would need to consult a conveyancer. I doubt a bank would finance it.



    New to this site? Sign Up

    We have upgraded our website for a better experience.

    Because of this upgrade, all members need to change their password to access their account by clicking the Forgot Password button below.

    Thank you and we look forward to your continued support!