Awan Hammad

    Hi Kylie

    Can you please further explain your query and I will respond.

    A SMSF can acquire units in a unit trust or shares in a company using a LRBA.

    The lender would take security over the units or the shares (not the property owned by the Trust / Company).




    New to this site? Sign Up

    We have upgraded our website for a better experience.

    Because of this upgrade, all members need to change their password to access their account by clicking the Forgot Password button below.

    Thank you and we look forward to your continued support!