Awan Hammad

    Hi Jason

    My view is that you should lodge an ACR re section 62 of SIS as noted above. You said it was a small Fund with approximately $20,000 in it. It does not seem reasonable that a Fund with a relatively low balance would have such a high fee.

    If other forum members have a view it would be great to hear it.



    The Auditors Institute


    New to this site? Sign Up

    We have upgraded our website for a better experience.

    Because of this upgrade, all members need to change their password to access their account by clicking the Forgot Password button below.

    Thank you and we look forward to your continued support!