Hi Jason

    Im my view An ACR should be lodged. the fee paid to the member trustee seems to be excessive in this instance. It begs the question as to the treatment in the following year depending on the transactions and activity occurring


    New to this site? Sign Up

    We have upgraded our website for a better experience.

    Because of this upgrade, all members need to change their password to access their account by clicking the Forgot Password button below.

    Thank you and we look forward to your continued support!