Awan Hammad

    Hi Mike

    An option may be to treat the accounting and audit fees paid by the member as a non-concessional contribution. This will depend on the member’s age and whether they are impacted by the total superannuation balance cap rules.

    I assume there is no cash left in the Fund’s bank account to reimburse the member for the accounting and audit fees that they paid.

    If benefits have been paid out to the member another option to record the accounting and audit fees in the wind up accounts is to debit the expense (accounting / audit fees) and credit benefits paid.

    If the above does not answer your query please let me know.

    If other forum members have a view please let the forum know.


    The Auditors Institute


    New to this site? Sign Up

    We have upgraded our website for a better experience.

    Because of this upgrade, all members need to change their password to access their account by clicking the Forgot Password button below.

    Thank you and we look forward to your continued support!