Awan Hammad

    Hi Mike

    Yes, the contributions made on 1 July 2002 would be made to an accumulation account and on the same day an account based pension can be commenced with the total accumulation account. The accumulation account would need to allow for the tax impact of the personal concessional contributions.

    If I have not answered your query, please let me know.



    The Auditors Institute


    New to this site? Sign Up

    We have upgraded our website for a better experience.

    Because of this upgrade, all members need to change their password to access their account by clicking the Forgot Password button below.

    Thank you and we look forward to your continued support!